MANUKA SKIN MIST
MANUKA SKIN MIST - Indulgent Skin Aroma
MANUKA SKIN MIST is curated with aloe vera juice to help hydrate your skin as you gently perfume it. Also folded into this blend is our house-made Vanilla Extract and indulgent Mankua honey to moisturize your skin.
This blend has the perfect layering of aromatic notes that mesh well on men and women. We consider our Skin Mist to be a very necessary component of a complete bathing routine. Mist yourself or your significant other. Either way, indulge!
The Manuka Body Collection was thoughtfully curated to treat men and women to a bathing ritual full of euphoric aromas and rich fixings. It’s just a little something for adults to indulge in…
Check out some of the fixings below and indulge!
- Aloe Vera Juice: has polysaccharides that provide hydrating, anti-inflammatory benefits, and that create a protective barrier on the skin," Aloe also has phytosterols which help to soothe itchiness, irritation and inflamed skin. Aloe vera is loaded with vitamins such as vitamins A, B , C, D and E as well as minerals like magnesium, potassium and zinc. These all aid in the 'healing' benefits of aloe.
- Green Tea: This antioxidant-rich herb rejuvenates skin cells and promotes healthier, more vibrant skin. Green tea promotes even skin complexion, heals blemishes and scars and reduces inflamation. This super herb is excellent for improving skin elasticity as well.
- Manuka Honey: Manuka honey, unlike other honey, is known to have a higher concentration of amino acids, vitamins B, and minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, potassium, sodium, and zinc. Manuka honey contains several types of compounds that aid in healing and curing infections. Some of these are methylglyoxal (MG) and hydrogen peroxide which are both known for their antiseptic properties. Manuka Honey helps calm itching from Eczema and psoriasis and promotes skin healing.
- Motherwort: Contains several antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that aid in healing the skin.
- Rose Hip: The astringent properties of Rose Hip don’t dry out the skin; rather it helps to rehydrate it, locking-in moisture. Rose Hips are high in Vitamin A, which helps to regenerate skin cells and heal wounds and scars. It also helps to keep the skin elastic and nourished.
- Vanilla Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties known to help soothe and calm irritated skin. Vanilla is also anti-bacterial, making it the perfect addition to any skin product. It also contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties. Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin. Lastly, vanilla contains B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid, all of which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
Indulge in the complete Manuka Collection for the body: Bath Extract, Body Cream, Body Drench, Skin Mist, Soaking Salts and Sugar Compote.