MANUKA SOAKING SALTS
MANUKA SOAKING SALTS - Indulgent Body Soak
MANUKA SOAKING SALTS are formulated to provide an aromatically indulgent and relaxation experience for men and women.
Enjoy soaking in mineral-rich and soothing fixings that detoxify the skin, soothes skin irritation and ease muscle soreness as you bathe. Soak by yourself or soak with your significant other.
The Manuka Body Collection was thoughtfully curated to treat men and women to a bathing ritual full of euphoric aromas and rich fixings. It’s just a little something for adults to indulge in…
Check out some of the fixings below and indulge!
- Dead Sea Salt: is rich in zinc, bromide, and magnesium which help reduce inflammation and boost skin hydration. These minerals help relieve itchy skin caused by dryness, fungus and skin conditions such as ecxema.
- Epsom Salt: when dissolved in warm water, is easily absorbed through the skin where it immediately go to work inside our bodies. The magnesium ions break apart from epsom salt molecules and begin to relieve stress by promoting the production of serotonin and reducing the effects of adrenaline. Epsom salt also works to relieve muscle tension, pain, and inflammation in joints.
- Green Tea: This antioxidant-rich herb rejuvenates skin cells and promotes healthier, more vibrant skin. Green tea promotes even skin complexion, heals blemishes and scars and reduces inflamation. This super herb is excellent for improving skin elasticity as well.
- Manuka Honey: Manuka honey, unlike other honey, is known to have a higher concentration of amino acids, vitamins B, and minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, potassium, sodium, and zinc. Manuka honey contains several types of compounds that aid in healing and curing infections. Some of these are methylglyoxal (MG) and hydrogen peroxide which are both known for their antiseptic properties. Manuka Honey helps calm itching from Eczema and psoriasis and promotes skin healing.
- Motherwort: Contains several antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that aid in healing the skin.
- Rose Hip: The astringent properties of Rose Hip don’t dry out the skin; rather it helps to rehydrate it, locking-in moisture. Rose Hips are high in Vitamin A, which helps to regenerate skin cells and heal wounds and scars. It also helps to keep the skin elastic and nourished.
- Vanilla Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties known to help soothe and calm irritated skin. Vanilla is also anti-bacterial, making it the perfect addition to any skin product. It also contains Vanillin, a polyphenol with powerful anti-oxidant properties. Anti-oxidants help to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin. Lastly, vanilla contains B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid, all of which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
Indulge in the complete Manuka Collection for the body: Bath Extract, Body Cream, Body Drench, Skin Mist, Soaking Salts and Sugar Compote.